Youtube channel with 20 videos per day

Firstly Yes 20 and soon it would be 200 Videos per day, secondly I mentioned I am having editors and voice-over artist for doing this work and I arrange all exclusive news, so 20 videos per day I can easily, If you can't do it yourself No need of making fun and @XxSuppressedGamingx, Yes brother I am not thinking for money, My plans are for views

Thanks
200 VIDEOS??? I am sorry but that is way to much, if you want that big of a channel, I suggest you try T.V. As well, a marketing strategy that brings 3K views requires a professional SEO professional.
 
Eh, here are my suggestions based on prior statistics, 3 videos a week, Monday Wednesday Friday, sometimes Sunday depending if your having a "Event", mainly because, sunday is most people's "Off" days, laze around do nothing.

Times to upload 5Pm - 7Pm, this way even if they have a lot of subscriptions, it wont get buried in their updates.

Also, if you plan to upload a lot, as you show, ALWAYS do holiday videos, people seem to love those, i dont care about them so i dont do them.
 
Serious Sarcastic.gif
I'm in total shock right now. 20 videos a day is insane. Mr. Sinco Berry Deluxe with Extra Cream gave you a good guide.

Eh, here are my suggestions based on prior statistics, 3 videos a week, Monday Wednesday Friday, sometimes Sunday depending if your having a "Event", mainly because, sunday is most people's "Off" days, laze around do nothing.

Times to upload 5Pm - 7Pm, this way even if they have a lot of subscriptions, it wont get buried in their updates.

Also, if you plan to upload a lot, as you show, ALWAYS do holiday videos, people seem to love those, i dont care about them so i dont do them.
Liar. You did Valentine's day, didn't you? :P (I'm just kidding... Calm down :()
 
Hello IM,
Hope you all are doing well, I am new here and planned to post here


Today I am launching my new channel related to Bollywood Gossips (Entertainment)

I had hired Video Editors, Voice-overs and managed raw footage on daily basis, My target is to upload 20 videos per day, and videos would be good, I am new to youtube earlier i worked with other entertainment channels but I am worried alot

as I guess in starting views are very less or what, I am also confused about earning, Presently I am not having any greed for income but want to get minimum 3k views on each video

Can you please guide me, How to begin and methods from which I can get genuine views and something about Youtube SEO and although if there is any other source of income too from youtube



Thanks
Rajat

If you are able to make 20 videos a day bravo to you brother. I cant pull that s**t off wish I could. Well in 20 days you got 1 yrs worth of content. Schedule it for one a day. Then jus upload ur back catalog like that. Daily content. Make sure ur description and tags are good and show up in search then go do something else for abt a yr see if you made 50 cents yet haha
 
If you are able to make 20 videos a day bravo to you brother. I cant pull that s**t off wish I could. Well in 20 days you got 1 yrs worth of content. Schedule it for one a day. Then jus upload ur back catalog like that. Daily content. Make sure ur description and tags are good and show up in search then go do something else for abt a yr see if you made 50 cents yet haha
Nice tips!
 
You should seriously reconsider the 20 videos a day thing. Perhaps you should make your videos a little longer and have less of them. If you have that many, nobody (even subscribers) will watch them all, in fact, I'm willing to bet people will unsubscribe from you because of the frequency. You need to remember that most people don't go on youtube many times a day (like twitter), they generally have a set amount of time set aside to sit and watch all the videos they want at once, so you having twenty videos each day will only annoy. For the most part, I would say post MOST 5 videos a week per channel, but even people who do that (Like 'it's Grace') is very conscious of the content and makes her videos short and VERY funny, not to mention very targeted to her audience.

All in all, don't post that much, nobody will watch all your videos, and people will even avoid watching any, assuming that the videos suck due to how often you're posting. If what you're trying to do is post a lot about different topics, make different channels, and if not, just pick and choose and only post the best videos.
 
Also stick to a schedule. If im doin lets play series i always have 2 running so i can alternate days so ppl dont get bored with the same s**t every day. Also if you dont like a game i play monday u might enjoy tuesdays series.
 
Back
Top