Request YouTube Channel/Social Media Icon - $100 YTTalk Cash

Yeah sure, I'll accept YTTalk cash as long as it's just an avatar. How much ? :p
Well I am paying a total of $100 YTTalk cash. I'll let you know what I want first and see if you can work with it and then we'll talk money. I don't want to come up with an idea that might be too difficult or impossible lol So far I know it's going to have a globe/earth in it but that's all I know lol I'll think of what I want it to look like exactly or at least the general idea.
 
o
Well I am paying a total of $100 YTTalk cash. I'll let you know what I want first and see if you can work with it and then we'll talk money. I don't want to come up with an idea that might be too difficult or impossible lol So far I know it's going to have a globe/earth in it but that's all I know lol I'll think of what I want it to look like exactly or at least the general idea.
kay man.
 
Back
Top