YouTube Broke 1 of my videos?

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
I'm having a problem where a video that's been up for some time now (around 2+ months) has stopped working. It's part of a playthrough and the video before it works, the video after it works but the current video doesn't. This is the video: /watch?v=d-50Z744EsA. What's happening is that the video just instantly ends. Does anyone know how I can fix this without re-uploading it?[DOUBLEPOST=1383967642,1383967488][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I've tried playing it in Chrome as well since I normally use FF and Chrome just doesn't even load the video. On top of that the video has actually been viewed, you can check the stats. It's weird.[DOUBLEPOST=1383967790][/DOUBLEPOST]I might add I've also noticed something different with the URL. It's not like the normal video URLs.
 
Yeah I use chrome and your video doesn't load at all. I don't think there's anything weird about the URL - I have quite a few like that with the hyphen.

I was going to advise you to contact YT support, but tbh, by the time you get a response (if any) you could have probably reuploaded it and had enough time to catch up with the views you would have got. I think I'd bite the bullet and just reupload it.
 
Yeah I use chrome and your video doesn't load at all. I don't think there's anything weird about the URL - I have quite a few like that with the hyphen.

I was going to advise you to contact YT support, but tbh, by the time you get a response (if any) you could have probably reuploaded it and had enough time to catch up with the views you would have got. I think I'd bite the bullet and just reupload it.
Yeah I'll have to see how it goes, infact how do you contact YouTube support? The only time I've ever been able to contact them was during this G+ upgrade lol The thing is, with the age of the video and game, I don't think I'll catch up with the views at all. + my other issue is if I reupload it, I'm going to be stuck with that 1 video in the middle of my newer uploads lol
 
infact how do you contact YouTube support?

With difficulty lol

For your problem, go into video manager and then click edit on the problem video and then on the left hand sidebar, click on "send feedback" and then fill in the form that appears. I did this once for a problem I was having with the demographics report and they fixed it pretty quickly (within 48 hours), but never got a reply. Since yours is a problem on a specific video on your specific channel, I'm worried it might take them longer to look at it, but might be worth trying, nothing to lose except time I suppose.
 
With difficulty lol

For your problem, go into video manager and then click edit on the problem video and then on the left hand sidebar, click on "send feedback" and then fill in the form that appears. I did this once for a problem I was having with the demographics report and they fixed it pretty quickly (within 48 hours), but never got a reply. Since yours is a problem on a specific video on your specific channel, I'm worried it might take them longer to look at it, but might be worth trying, nothing to lose except time I suppose.
Oh bugger, Yeah I've already done the feedback thing on the video. I thought you might have known a secret way to contact them or something xD But I'll just wait. Usually they have been pretty decent fixing my problems. I don't mind if it takes a while just so long as it can be fixed. If only they added a way to reorder uploads then I would re-upload the crap out of everything if I wanted to lol
 
Back
Top