Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Hey!

I'm not guaranteeing that the banners will turn out good, of course. I'm clearly not an expert at this.

This is free, obviously, so if you want one you can add me on Skype at angelika.9991.
In return for a banner, I'm willing to do it for free if you give me a video shout out and/or add my channel to your Recommended section.

Examples

RDos.jpg F3.jpg ESuno.jpg Sebastian1.jpg
Chris.jpg Angel.jpg Tom.jpg AR.jpg

Last edited:
That's really nice of you! I'd love to see what you could make for me. If I love it, I'll definitely give you credit! :)
Alright! Details!
If you could, I would like the style to be similar to that of Mountain Dew. Like, I want a combination of a Mountain Dew theme, but a hellish abyss theme, as well. You can experiment with this, because even I don't know how that should look, but if you can manage to make that, I swear to god, I'd love you.
As for what I want written on it, I want my channel name (Dewmonic Abyss), as well as to mention that I make Commentary, Let's Plays, and Vlogs. I'm not expecting a Picasso, but I just want to see what you can come up with. :)

That's really nice of you! I'd love to see what you could make for me. If I love it, I'll definitely give you credit! :)
Alright! Details!
If you could, I would like the style to be similar to that of Mountain Dew. Like, I want a combination of a Mountain Dew theme, but a hellish abyss theme, as well. You can experiment with this, because even I don't know how that should look, but if you can manage to make that, I swear to god, I'd love you.
As for what I want written on it, I want my channel name (Dewmonic Abyss), as well as to mention that I make Commentary, Let's Plays, and Vlogs. I'm not expecting a Picasso, but I just want to see what you can come up with. :)
Whoa. I'll try my best, but don't expect much xD
It'll be done asap :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1479499233,1479490378][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dewmonic Abyss Okay, it's done:smug:
Also, I DO realize you can't actually see my name on the banner itself. I only add it in to look professional tbh.
I hope you, uh, like it. I don't think it turned out how you expected -or wanted- it to, but pls don't hate XD.
I don't deserve your love tho 'cause there's no hellishness -except the devil 'horns'- but oh well.

DewmonicAbyss.jpg

@AngelAttack
Actually, I love it. I especially love what you did with the font. That was incredibly creative, and I think I just shed a small tear of joy looking at it. xD
And the icons especially compliment it really well! I didn't even think of that! :p
There are a few things, though, that I wonder if you'd be able to change, though? I mean, it's okay if you can't, cause I could experiment myself with my graphics stuff, but do you happen to have anyway to make the background a green instead of a red? Like, keep the same shade patterns, but replace the color? And would it also be possible to make my name and the logos wider? I just feel like there needs to be something in the empty space. :p

@AngelAttack
Actually, I love it. I especially love what you did with the font. That was incredibly creative, and I think I just shed a small tear of joy looking at it. xD
And the icons especially compliment it really well! I didn't even think of that! :p
There are a few things, though, that I wonder if you'd be able to change, though? I mean, it's okay if you can't, cause I could experiment myself with my graphics stuff, but do you happen to have anyway to make the background a green instead of a red? Like, keep the same shade patterns, but replace the color? And would it also be possible to make my name and the logos wider? I just feel like there needs to be something in the empty space. :p
I didn't make it much wider, 'cause I didn't want to lower the quality, but here it is.
I'm glad you like it XD

2.jpg

Hey!

I thought requesting to make banners for others would be a good idea, 'cause, y'know, it'd expand my knowledge of graphic design and I could possibly help someone out. maybe.
I'm not guaranteeing that they'll turn out good, of course. I'm clearly not an expert at this, but I guess you have nothing to lose.

This is free, obviously, so if you want one, which you probably don't, just comment down what you want written, what style (dark, pastel, rainbow-y?) and tell me if you have any logos or pictures that I could include.
In return, you could say I made your banner or include a link to my channel or something.
sometime. somewhere.

p34ce:smug:

I would like a banner in similar to minecraft, halo, call of duty, , or just a gamer style ( examples endeman from mc , a gun from the two other games, and mash in some of games. style hmm not to dark or light but not pastel-y Can I give my skin ? I'm not very good at this..:crying:

I would like a banner in similar to minecraft, halo, call of duty, , or just a gamer style ( examples endeman from mc , a gun from the two other games, and mash in some of games. style hmm not to dark or light but not pastel-y Can I give my skin ? I'm not very good at this..:crying:
Yeah, you can give your skin XD
Can you specify what colours you want on the banner? And I'm assuming you want your skin on the banner, too?

Back