Youtube audio library: Editing songs

Zeff Zane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys,

I would like to ask you about editing tracks from Youtube audio library. Yesterday I discovered this awesome feature - I downloaded one song from there and started editing.

There is that I can use these songs for everything - That I can put them in my videos and monetize with it without problem.. Only thing what isn't there is that if I can edit these songs.

When I downloaded that song I basically used only sounds and effects from that song...
For example I cut the middle part and I left beginning and the end. I put something from beginning also to the middle and the end and something from end to the middle (Little chaotic but I hope that you know what I mean) - For outro, some funny parts in video, etc, etc..

Also after editing I would put in the description of the video:
"Outro: Song by Interpret (Edited by Myself)"

I searched everywhere if I can basically download those songs and edit them.. But I found nothing... Does anyone has experience with this? Or some info what would help me deal with this?

Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1400776733,1400729875][/DOUBLEPOST]Kinda on the edge here :x (not in a bad way tho)
Already spent so much time on editing that Outro, that I hoped so that someone would going to know that in here :x
Still searching for solution and still nothing. On youtube is mentioned only cutting songs and putting them on background - Nothing about editing, but still Youtube said that it's a free song and we can do with it "kinda" whatever we want... Damn! I don't know :x

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd go for it myself, surely if you're using part of it or all of it or for a video on YouTube then you won't have any issues. I am yet to see it written down anywhere that you can edit it but I would expect that you can.

Zeff Zane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd go for it myself, surely if you're using part of it or all of it or for a video on YouTube then you won't have any issues. I am yet to see it written down anywhere that you can edit it but I would expect that you can.
Thanks buddy, I kinda figured that... Well... On Youtube is officially written that, quote:
"If you are asked by YouTube to provide more information, it may be helpful to provide the following for each audio element used:
  • Name of the song used from YouTube Audio Library"
So basically if I use only one song or more songs from Youtube audio library and I will "only cut" parts and then make a "song" or "theme" or whatever from it and after monetizing youtube would ask me where I found those songs etc etc and I would provide them used songs in that "remix" - Everything would be ok. This is logical and that what I understood from what is here - support.google.com/youtube/answer/2490020

Just figured that like hour ago... :p I guess that I'm right, but who knows... :)

ncikfury23

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to edit quality video on YouTube needs a quality program that allows you to cut audio file. Since this is the foundation for editing! Most services I tried to trim audio files were either paid or had little performance. A distinctive option is https://audiocutter.online . There you will find everything you need for quality audio trimming