Haha. As you can see in the title, I'm in need. If any of you humans by any chance could do me a favor and make the GFX for me, that'd be awesome. What I'm in need of is the following;
- Thumbnails. (x--) NOTE: "--'' means however many.
- Intro and Outro banner. (Making them related to my user by using a Lion's face would be great. Also, if you'd ever saw Ali-A's banners, maybe something like that.)
- YouTube avatar.
- Logo.
If you don't mind, everytime I get YTTalk cash, I'll come to you, and pay you. But what I have right now, is what I can give at the moment! Thanks, awesome people.
- Thumbnails. (x--) NOTE: "--'' means however many.
- Intro and Outro banner. (Making them related to my user by using a Lion's face would be great. Also, if you'd ever saw Ali-A's banners, maybe something like that.)
- YouTube avatar.
- Logo.
If you don't mind, everytime I get YTTalk cash, I'll come to you, and pay you. But what I have right now, is what I can give at the moment! Thanks, awesome people.
