YouTube advertising in Traffic Source in Analytics?

If its yellow then your videos are gaining traffic from ads, meaning people came to your videos because a video ad, a text ad, etc. Its a good thing, that means your channel is being advertised!!

If its yellow then your videos are gaining traffic from ads, meaning people came to your videos because a video ad, a text ad, etc. Its a good thing, that means your channel is being advertised!!

Yah it's the yellow one. Thank you for the info. I haven't done anything to be advertised like that that's why I'm surprised.

Yah it's the yellow one. Thank you for the info. I haven't done anything to be advertised like that that's why I'm surprised.

If your part of a network/partner chances are a video or videos of yours were set for promotion. Being partnered will grant you some advertising automatically!

ok thanks :3 btw is this increases CPM?
There is no guarantee you will get higher CPMs than Adsense. Generally a Network can always provide better CPMs but that's still not guaranteed to earn more.

And what Jake mentioned is probably YouTube Partner Promotion Program advertising your videos on the platform.

Back