Your YouTube New Year's Resolution?

10k+ subs (hopefully even more.. channel grew pretty fast for my first year, eventually being able to do 1 video per day instead of 3 per week, better edits, longer videos with better commentary throughout the whole thing

For me itsnot giving up during my finals. I will have to learn a lot but I still want to have an active YouTube channel, so I will need to cut some time gaming or browsing YouTube to still produce 2 videos a week. Also from now on I want to produce 3 videos a week (while only uploading two of them) so I have some buffer to throw out bad videos or be able to not produce any videos and uploading these older videos.
I hope that I can be ahead of my schedule 2 or 3 weeks at a time, so I can take a break/go on vacation without my channel being inactive.
Through that I ultimately want to achieve a small 'fanbase' that's interested in philosophy and ethics like me, so I can interact more with my viewers.

Mine is to have a better schedule for posting and editing.
Believe more in myself ( I tend to doubt everything I do when I don't see any success)

I just want to become active again, and start putting things up that are worth it on my channel!
in the real world I want to make gains, and just become a healthier person overall.

10K subs and finally being myself instead of always worrying about what people will or won't like.
I'll just borrow your resolution. Sounds about right. : ) I'm at 1300 subs, so reaching a resolution like that will require some serious improvements and great new content to my channel. I better get a few days head start on this! : )

To learn professional video making techniques.
To get better equipment.
To build more of my own puppets (just started another new one).
To write longer, more involved scripts.
To film beyond the "YouTube-style" videos I make and get closer to a feature length project.
To continue to have fun.

More uploads. I want a lot, but to get a lot from certain things you need to give to receive. Need to be better about it.

It's a big target for my channel in 2017. My goal is branding my channel, Increase huge engagement and make me a perfect YouTuber.

Back