• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Your goals for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Get a (now current gen console, PS4) and adopt live and direct capture of console games besides PC gamng
*Get 500 subs (141 atm)
*500,000 views by December 31, 2014 (61,000 now, in 4 months, seems plausible)
*Upload 300 videos (114? I think now)

I'm gonna try to hit 200 subscribers next year. I'm also going to try to upload at least once a week.

My goal to reach before 2014 starts is 200 Subscribers, which i'm currently at 167, but if i hit 200 before 2014, then, 1000 subscribers will be my main goal, then from there i can only dream big haha.

3k views a month (every month) or 150 views a day, whatever comes first.

Personally, I'm not going to set another subscriber goal, they come when they come and I'll love them for coming :) I feel like I will jinx it otherwise :')

Try to hit over 2000 subs (I'm around 1500+), over 100k views (Just broke 70k), and 1000+ views a day consistently (Barely getting 100 a day).

My goal for 2014: making videos. ;)

I only made 7 so far, so I have no idea how many views and subs I can expect, meaning how many people will actually enjoy my kind of content. But I'm excited to find out!

Good luck everyone with reaching your goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back