• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Your goals for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Considering everything I wanted to do this year was royally ******, I can only assume the same will happen in 2014. My goal in 2014 is to actually get a camera to start making videos. If I can't manage to do that by January 1st 2015, I'll retire from YouTube forever.

500k subs and 70 million views. If we can get the same growth rate as this year, 1 million subs is possible-and since we have some YouTube resources backing us up, we might be able to get there.

500k subs and 70 million views. If we can get the same growth rate as this year, 1 million subs is possible-and since we have some YouTube resources backing us up, we might be able to get there.
I'm sure you guys will make it. You're already at 200,000, and it's probably way easier to promote and such now that you're so big. Can't wait to see the channel at 1 million subs! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back