• Your room

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Outside

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Playboy Mansion

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I have:

Blue fabric precariously pinned against the wall. My wall is slanted, providing lots of merriment when it comes to both lighting and keying.
Any number of table lamps.
Laptop balanced on chair.
Camcorder and mini tripod balanced on top of laptop which is balanced on top of chair. Lamp balanced on top of laptop.
A million wires and extension cables scattered around. I've only fallen over them twice. And broken a lamp once.

My room that I film in is pretty bizarrely shaped- it's very long, got slanted walls, a teeny tiny window at one end of the room, and no electrical sockets at all on one side of the room. Arg. Student living.

I have:

Blue fabric precariously pinned against the wall. My wall is slanted, providing lots of merriment when it comes to both lighting and keying.
Any number of table lamps.
Laptop balanced on chair.
Camcorder and mini tripod balanced on top of laptop which is balanced on top of chair. Lamp balanced on top of laptop.
A million wires and extension cables scattered around. I've only fallen over them twice. And broken a lamp once.

My room that I film in is pretty bizarrely shaped- it's very long, got slanted walls, a teeny tiny window at one end of the room, and no electrical sockets at all on one side of the room. Arg. Student living.

While reading the first half of that post I was thinking "student house". Glad to see nothing has changed since I left!

While reading the first half of that post I was thinking "student house". Glad to see nothing has changed since I left!

Ahaha oh yes- leaving in May- never thought I'd ever hear myself say this, but I'm really looking forward to having flat walls again!

Back