Your favorite Youtuber

Hank Green of the Scishow, Hankschannel and Vlogbrothers. Smart, occasionally funny, honest and open. His brother is OK too. Cooking, Foodwishes guy, he's so easy going and the mic loves him, plus he's witty. His also makes really good food.

I saw Onision on Tosh and he has inspired me ever since even though he is a bit ... insane lol. Besides him is my BFF Aiko Miyoko from The HapyFriendsShoppe. She inspires me to take my life by its neck and do with it as I please. Without her I wouldn't be on YouTube as I am today. ^_^

I have a lot of favorite YouTubers - I can't pick only one:
  • Ray William Johnson (don't judge me!)
  • Anna Akana
  • Phil DeFranco
  • Shane Dawson
  • Lisa Schwartz / Lisbug
  • Kristina Horner
  • Luke Conard
  • Ingrid Nilsen / TheGridMonster (aka Missglamorazzi)
  • Joey Graceffa
  • Meghan Camarena / Strawburry17
  • Jason Munday (whenever he actually posts something!)
  • Alex Carpenter
  • Landon Austin
Ok that's the core group of YouTubers that I try to watch every week, that I honestly can't get enough of.

I'll have to go with Cry (chaoticmonki) because the way he narrates and commentates on games is awesome.

It's an interesting question for me, as I watch quite a few daily, but If i had to choose, I'd go for shaytards, BFvsGF, and gisikw..

And one of them doesn't have a million subscribers! Yet.

I LOVE Strawburry17 (Meghan), HeyBritttany, JoeyGraceffa, Catrific, and Jennxpenn!

Hank Green because I love facts and science...and Youtube! I think he is a great person because he seems very intelligent and nice. DFTBA! ;)

Back