Have You received It?

• Total voters

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Designer, Animator
Have You received this YouCollab mail too?

Hey YouTube Creator,

Have you heard of YouCollab? We’re not an MCN or looking to take any of your hard earned revenue. Were here to help grow your channel through collaborations!

YouTubers are always told that collaborating is one of the best things you can do for your channel and your growth, but we have also noticed it can be difficult to find other serious creators to work with.

YouCollab is an easy and simple YouTuber to YouTuber collaboration app. You will be able to connect with YouTubers based on keywords, location and the size of your channel.

We are getting ready to launch our BETA, so we are inviting a number of promising creators to sign up at http://www.youcollab.com/ to get immediate FREE access when this Thursday(June 16th, 2016)!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Shaun Maclellan
CEO & Co-Founder
YouCollab
YouCollab.com

Sounds like a so interesting app ^_^
Even If YTtalk remains the best place ;)

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It sounds like tinder for youtubers specifically :hilarious2:

Reactions: FraYoshi

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I got it. But it had so many buzzwords in it, i couldn't understand it

Reactions: Tyhd

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I think it has great potential! I posted a review for the app on my YouTube channel "EssenceCartoon" that goes into detail on how to use it to get the most value out of it

I feel as more people join you will have more people you can connect with on the app. I wouldn't use the search filters at all at this point. I have already started a collaboration with a youtube using the app. The only bug I notice was the suggestions recommendations and also a big issue is there is nowhere on the app that tells you who you have "paired" with unless they chat with you. I thought that was a bit strange.

Reactions: FraYoshi

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Designer, Animator
The a** thing is that actually is only available for iphones :(
I hoped to try the beta but actually I'm gonna watch videos of people trying It ^^