You can help me come up with an "artist" name, willing to pay

Jay0253

Hello, I'm very uncreative when it comes to usernames. So, I need your guys help. I'm an upcoming music "artist". I'll be producing electro, house, trance, etc.

Simple, just suggest me a cool sounding name. I don't mind if you combine words together, or just make something completely random like... I don't know. Cat Toast.

I was going to use, "EchoHe4d" but sounds like more of a band name, then just a, "DJ" name.

If I use yours. I'll give you a shoutout, and probably give you some $$ when I get paid. You can recommend me them through my email at JessTrue15@yahoo.com. That way, if you recommend a cool one. Someone won't, "steal" it. Thanks in advance for reading this.

P.S - Before anyone says your DJ name should have a meaning. It really doesn't have to. There's a lot of DJ's with names that meaning nothing.

MONKEY SEX MACHINE! That'll be $500.[DOUBLEPOST=1403837000,1403836918][/DOUBLEPOST]bfrt, ill try to think of something!

We chose to go with SOCKS but yeah

Hello, I'm very uncreative when it comes to usernames. So, I need your guys help. I'm an upcoming music "artist". I'll be producing electro, house, trance, etc.

Simple, just suggest me a cool sounding name. I don't mind if you combine words together, or just make something completely random like... I don't know. Cat Toast.

I was going to use, "EchoHe4d" but sounds like more of a band name, then just a, "DJ" name.

If I use yours. I'll give you a shoutout, and probably give you some $$ when I get paid. You can recommend me them through my email at JessTrue15@yahoo.com. That way, if you recommend a cool one. Someone won't, "steal" it. Thanks in advance for reading this.

P.S - Before anyone says your DJ name should have a meaning. It really doesn't have to. There's a lot of DJ's with names that meaning nothing.
the

A

I'll just move this to the Branding & Channel Design section of the forum for you :)

Send me a message on skype (Nicklordzero), Ill help you get started and bring you in some goodies to start making songs / music videos ^_^

Back