Years on YouTube?

I uploaded my first video on 6th august 2006 and it got 250 000 views before i deleted that channel. Thats over 8 years ago now. wow, did not realize it had been that long! :eek:

I uploaded my first video on 6th august 2006 and it got 250 000 views before i deleted that channel. Thats over 8 years ago now. wow, did not realize it had been that long! :eek:
ikr, its so surprising when you actually realise how long you've been youtubing for

nice, i sort of got caught up in work irl cause i got a promotion, now im finally used to it after the christmas period im getting back into youtube, and the break seems to of worked as the first video i uploaded back has got 60 views so far :)
been doin college and youtube's been a good balance
This will be my 8th year in total and the 6th for my current channel.
Its been a fun ride so far, and hopefully it continues. Since YT has helped my find what I like doing.
I rarely meet people who have been doing youtube longer than i[DOUBLEPOST=1425320901,1425320799][/DOUBLEPOST]
#YouTubeVets
ikr, its so surprising when you actually realise how long you've been youtubing for
indeed.we're all so oooolllllld

I looked at the date and realized that it's been exactly 2 and a half years since I started posting videos (2012 September 2nd). :thumbsup2: It has been absolutely mindblowing so far and I'm eager to see what this year will bring. :)

I looked at the date and realized that it's been exactly 2 and a half years since I started posting videos (2012 September 2nd). :thumbsup2: It has been absolutely mindblowing so far and I'm eager to see what this year will bring. :)
Awesome dude. I hope you enjoy it for years to come

Been on Youtube watching videos for about 7/8 years(so long time) and it's been 1 year since i started making Youtube videos.

Back