Y U NO Stay The Same Youtube!?!

Do you hate it when youtube Updates and you have to fix things on your channel?

• No!This is a stupid question!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
There is a life lesson in this, thanks to our own nostalgia and ability to become comfortable with life, we will always find ourselves having to adapt to changes. But the truth is society changes, things develop over time, and what was the style or custom yesterday won't be the style or custom today. When Chicago was big people thought they'd be big forever, I thought I'd never see the day Magic the Gathering would go out of style, when I was in school we used computers to play oregon trail and you got into them through a black screen with green letters. Life will always be changing and adapting, many people get frustrated that the things they are used to change, but sometimes you have to be able to adapt is key to coming out on top. This is the key to David Bowie's success. Man did I just get unnecessarily philisophical on you or what?

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

CousinsandWE

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@symphonious7 Yep! I loved the David Bowie example!
D~A~V~I~D~B~O~W~I~E!!!:p
And ur exactly right! Change is a part of life even though we don't want it or see it, it is there.
LIKE A NINJA!!!!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
@symphonious7 Yep! I loved the David Bowie example!
D~A~V~I~D~B~O~W~I~E!!!:p
And ur exactly right! Change is a part of life even though we don't want it or see it, it is there.
LIKE A NINJA!!!!
When I was a kid my parents wanted to upgrade to a new entertainment center, ours was breaking down and just very old, but I cried and cried and cried, I didn't know any other entertainment centers, I'd had that one since I was born! hehe, humans just naturally are opposed to change. :)