Gaming Xbox One/PC group [16+]

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am a Xbox one Youtuber (Restarting My Channel)
I am looking for people who want a LONG TERM collab partnership. I’m interested in making a funny group that gets along well that are on close to the same scheduling

You should be
1~ able to record gameplay and sound (understand & accomodate to how others record)
2~Be nice and understanding as this may become a group
3~Be a frequent uploader (at least have a schedule) understandable if you took a break
4~ BE A GAMING CHANNEL AND HAVE AN ACTUAL CHANNEL
5~Be on eastern time- not a must but you must be able to comply with eastern time
BOUNS~ IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH JOINING LIVESTREAMS THAT'S GREAT!

This will be a group more than likely so let's try to be nice to each other - and understand that we all have different means of recording gameplay.

PC GAMES~ Gmod, cs:go -Any free multiplayer game on PC will do as well.

XBOX ONE~ Cod:ww2,overwatch,siege, Rocket Leauge, BO2 & BO3, SpeedRunners, GTA V, Destiny etc.

~FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON XBOX ONE AND CONTACT ME VIA TWITTER OR DISCORD~
Gt: OmgitsKatana
Twitter/discord- check signature

~ABOUT ME!~
Female gamer I am a Senior In New York and 17 years old
I make gaming youtube videos and I have been for half a year now give or take (restarting channel)
and I'm looking for someone to collab with Hopefully Frequently
I'm trying to get back into my schedule of uploading every other day as I’m just coming back from a break but I have no one to record with so no gameplay.
I also play sports so most recordings with me so ulcer have to happen after 7 PM

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
We've contacted you on twitter. You're discord handle does not work.