Gaming XBOX ONE collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up!

Hey I'm afro I've been looking to collab with another youtubers for sometime because I think it would be awesome! but all I see is collab offers for PC lol. Any way I have 267 subscribers I just turned 17 and I upload super regs if you're down to collab please check if you meet the requirements this is just so the collab is mutually beneficial.

|Subscribers|
You must have 190+ subs

|Age|
14+

|Games|

Just let me know what games you have

|Content|
You should edit well and have good content also be uploading at least 1 video every week

So yeah that's pretty much it hah oh and also a good mic

Add me on Skype
thethedon2005

What's up!

Hey I'm afro I've been looking to collab with another youtubers for sometime because I think it would be awesome! but all I see is collab offers for PC lol. Any way I have 267 subscribers I just turned 17 and I upload super regs if you're down to collab please check if you meet the requirements this is just so the collab is mutually beneficial.

|Subscribers|
You must have 190+ subs

|Age|
14+

|Games|

Just let me know what games you have

|Content|
You should edit well and have good content also be uploading at least 1 video every week

So yeah that's pretty much it hah oh and also a good mic

Add me on Skype
thethedon2005
What kind of style collab you thinking bro, and what times are you able to record. I'm on night shift so mine would have to be late but i'm not open on the weekends. I have 475 subs btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back