Gaming Xbox One and pc Collab/Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovoxiti Gaming

Hello guys and girls my name is ovoxiti or Eddie. im looking to collab with some people. i play mostly xbox one. mostly like - Bf4, Hardline, Gta 5, minecraft, destiny, need for speed rivals, ark and so on. On pc i play games such as gmod, minecraft, unturned, left for dead 2, Farm sim '14. im a shy person at first but i warm up quick. im a energetic person and i love to make people laugh including myself. i need people who arent afraid to mess around and have fun. you gotta be energetic and be crazy like me lol. i like to have fun and die laughing while im playing, thats the best content to get! i love making videos with my friends but they dont record at the time so im looking for some Yt'ers to join us also. i dont really have any requirments. just a good mic maybe? try not to have to high of a voice? I myself have 44 subs but a high sub count isnt a requirement for me. So if you think our personalities would make good content dont be afraid to comment! Thanks and have a good day :)

Hey, wouldn't mind to collab on PC. I'm a crazy energetic fifteen year old guy who just likes to game!

If interested, send your Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back