Gaming xbox 360 funny moments crew for cod and gta v moving to ps4 very soon (12+)

Avik

hey i want to make funny moments in gta v and other games also make sure you can properly edit and make thumbnails etc. also have a decent mic if not make sure to use audacity (i'll make a tutorial) and make sure you have uploaded at least 3 videos. Don't be really annoying or a squeaker and be nice, i want this to be like a vanoss or kyrspeedy type group that plays around and has fun. Also when i get a ps4 we can play B03.

my skype is Pulsar and my GT is SnakiestBaton37

plus make sure you can upload frequently or every other day.

also make sure you have a hd game cap like an elato or hd pvr etc

Hey im creating a channel where more than 1 person can upload there content on it i will be doing anything from helping edit the video and the graphical side or even being in the video. I am making a channel where one person uploads one content on 1 day then someone else on another day. If your interested skype thegamingcyber. Make sure you have a good mic, experienced with recording and be good at your content.
Hopefully you will accept this offer and i will be looking forward to working with you!
Adam K:)

Back