SlickBlasian
Loving YTtalk
Thanks for watching!
Any feedback would benefit me in any way. And if you liked the video, please hit that like button!
Are you keen for the next WWE 2K to come out?
Thanks for watching!
Any feedback would benefit me in any way. And if you liked the video, please hit that like button!
Are you keen for the next WWE 2K to come out?

That first bit was pretty good, made me chuckle.
I tried getting into this game but once i heard it ends as you win championship I decided against it.
I started My Career but just couldn't get into it! But I am thinking now that I love watching the show more than I ever have I may do it and it means how good it is early and so fourth!Kinda. I just got back into watching the show but I do think it will be a better game. I'm not going to play My Career 2K16 on my channel though![]()