WTF!!!!!!!!

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
ok guys so i have been looking at different networks and all that good stuff but every time i go to fill in the application it says i have to be older than 18. i dont wanna fake my age as it can have serious consequence's . any good networks that i can appliy for ? im 14 check out my channel and stats because i have seen people with lower stats being partnered

Most networks I know of that I would consider good require 13 or older (with parents signature)
What network are you going for ?[DOUBLEPOST=1358686825,1358686763][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok guys so i have been looking at different networks and all that good stuff but every time i go to fill in the application it says i have to be older than 18. i dont wanna fake my age as it can have serious consequence's . any good networks that i can appliy for ? im 14 check out my channel and stats because i have seen people with lower stats being partnered
I think its more to the fact you have extremely obvious botting on your channel..... 2k subs to 21k video views lol

Well I was signed with RPM before and I`m not 18 so I don`t know what your on about... Also half the people in Yeousch are under 18 and probably the same goes for Creator X...

I am not sure what the issues is.. We are growing and I too have noticed channels with lower stats and views getting partnered while we have heard nothing. I guess it is just a matter of keep pushing along man.. Don't give up and just keep doing what you love.[DOUBLEPOST=1358687168,1358687071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Most networks I know of that I would consider good require 13 or older (with parents signature)
What network are you going for ?[DOUBLEPOST=1358686825,1358686763][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think its more to the fact you have extremely obvious botting on your channel..... 2k subs to 21k video views lol
How do you know if you have been botted? We have been doing our show for a year and growing as we go.. Didn't start promoting our self till a month ago and that is when we have increased our subs and views..

I am not sure what the issues is.. We are growing and I too have noticed channels with lower stats and views getting partnered while we have heard nothing. I guess it is just a matter of keep pushing along man.. Don't give up and just keep doing what you love.[DOUBLEPOST=1358687168,1358687071][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you know if you have been botted? We have been doing our show for a year and growing as we go.. Didn't start promoting our self till a month ago and that is when we have increased our subs and views..
He knows because you have to bot your own account, Its obvious when a person has way too many subs for their views count or the fact he has 2k subs but gets 10-30 views and 1-2 likes on each video....

i have tried many different ones : socialblade,RPM/Maker Studios,Yeosch,Creator X
We approve channels based on content, etc... not age. If you're under 18, then a parent has to approve and sign the contract. Did you apply?

Forgetting all that... your views are a little low, so you need to bring them up a bit. (85 - 100/day consistently) Also, need to clean up any content on your channel that isn't created by you or allowed under fair use or permission. (One example... Eddie Murphy video)

Thanks for the interest and good luck!

Back