Wrestling Event: Trick or beating.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

well peeps my Inactivity over the last few weeks was due to the preparation of this! i didn't really mention this was going on cause i felt like i beat everyone over the head with the last event cause i was returning after a year of being away lol... didn't really wanna bother with promoting this one like that! but i still will share! check it out my wrestling peeps and peeps in general!

the match card is

Vicboss vs The Innovator for the ffa tile (Eddie Guerrero tribute match)

the Masked wrestlers battle royal Halloween special

The Innvoator vs Dozer in a grudge match.

Vicboss vs Claypot and it will be for the Free for all title granted vicboss can win his first match which is also for the ffa title!

and there is a bonus match but you'll have to see that for your self!

@Selim Keles @G-Man @JeriKane @Edge @Shifty @Michael @Kath @Jawad Soomro @Florian Popp @Riddikore @Miketastic @Shendijiro @JohnKenShow @IsntChrisL @Furry Gurus @Bluebear @Will Finlay @Munchito696 @Mauricio

Reactions: G-Man

G-Man

Lit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Watching the match right now nice start some Ric Flair action hehe

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah budday!! That german suplex you did was quickest german i seen in my life, props to you and your patnah, my brotha!
thanks man! yeah i like to put a snap in most of my suplex's figure the quicker it is the less time they have to prep for the fall haha. thank you so much for watching man

Reactions: G-Man