Would you like a green screen effect on your phone videos?

flobe

New Member
Hi guys, I am looking into building an app that allows you to compose two videos into one: You can create a green screen effect (place a foreground character onto a different background - as you know it from TV/movies), but you actually won't need a real green screen for that - see the mockup images to get the idea.

Would you enjoy composing videos like that, or do you think it's not that important of a feature or too complicated to use? Thanks for any feedback!

What kind of videos would you create? Special effects, artsy things, funny/joke videos, ... ?

yCrwXnt.png

Kj1rQlU.png

qGxP42a.png
 
Last edited:
I already use one on my iPad called FX Studio but if you could bring something new, I'd get it.
 
That is pretty darn cool. I think I would get that too, if I had a phone with a better camera, it would be a lot of fun. But a lot of people DO have phones with better cameras. And if there is something out there like that already, make sure you improve on it, make it easier, and/or with better/more features and you could get it into the "competition" for it's type of app.

Maybe add some stock video for them to use as backgrounds for an optional download, so they can "be in another country", then not only people using it for videos can use it, but also people who just want a fun toy to play with.
 
You would have to use something like a difference key where you check for a blank background and then look at what pixels have substantially changed
 
Back
Top