Would love if you reviewed my newest video.

Weebster

I've Got It
In my newest video I've tried to edit it much more than I usually do (it took me close to 6 hours for this one, whereas I barely edit videos if at all)

I would love your input on few things:

-Quality of editing ( I know there are few jarring cuts)

-Am I enjoyable? ( I am doing this YT shtick for almost 2 years now and I barely have any views or subscribers; I do realize that I wasn't that consistent in uploads.)

-Is thumbnail good enough so You would click on my video. ( for more edited videos I will make custom thumbnail, not like on my other videos where I just put screenshot, logo of the game, and number of the episode)

-Audio quality ( I have blue yeti microphone ,but I think I could sound better)

Thank you for your time.

Your videos might be for a different demographic then what I'm in, so my opinion might not really matter.

Audio quality is fine.

Thumbnail - The number 10 blends in with the background. Based on the thumbnail I don't know what the video is about, so I wouldn't click on it. Put the game logo in there or something.

Are you enjoyable - You're fine, but you don't really need to explain your physical face issues before starting the video. In the beginning of the video you should only introduce yourself for maybe tops 3 seconds, then get on with the video.

Quality of editing - Where? I didn't notice any editing other than your face and the game screen. If that's what you're talking about, there's nothing special going on.

Other notes - If you play games and curse, be prepared to lose any children who might subscribe. Try your best to hold back on that.

Your videos might be for a different demographic then what I'm in, so my opinion might not really matter.

Audio quality is fine.

Thumbnail - The number 10 blends in with the background. Based on the thumbnail I don't know what the video is about, so I wouldn't click on it. Put the game logo in there or something.

Are you enjoyable - You're fine, but you don't really need to explain your physical face issues before starting the video. In the beginning of the video you should only introduce yourself for maybe tops 3 seconds, then get on with the video.

Quality of editing - Where? I didn't notice any editing other than your face and the game screen. If that's what you're talking about, there's nothing special going on.

Other notes - If you play games and curse, be prepared to lose any children who might subscribe. Try your best to hold back on that.

Thumbnail - The game logo is in there - on the breastplate , as for number 10 blending in , hmm I haven't thought of it really , thanks.

Are you enjoyable - Well I've explained my face issues because I haven't uploaded for a while because of it , you might be right though that it took too long.

Quality of editing - I did some audio editing and some scenes with after effects (and a lot of cuts, mind you original video was over 1 hours and 20 minutes long) - Have you watched whole video?

Other notes - As for cursing and losing potential young subscribers - I have to disagree ,there is multitude of big channels that swear and their main demographic is children, as for holding back on it I have to agree , I do think that I swear a bit too much to the point that it lacks a punch.

Thanks for feedback, I do need to think of how long my introduction is,especially this long into the series.

Back