Gaming Would anyone like to play/record some MineZ?

ShutUpYourLife

So like the title says, I was wondering if anyone here would like to join me. If so, feel free to add me on skype, my skype name is the same as my forum name(ShutUpYourLife) .

If you don't know what MineZ is, It's a zombie survival/PVP server in Minecraft, similar to DayZ.

I should also say that this is only on PC.

This is now a Hawaii Gamer thread! :p

Also, what goes on in MineZ? Is it just like...all the enemies are zombies?

This is now a Hawaii Gamer thread! :p

Also, what goes on in MineZ? Is it just like...all the enemies are zombies?

Awww snap HG represent lol but yeah, zombies are the only Mob but you also have to watch out for other players seeing as most of them (at least from my experiences) will attack you. You can also obtain loot from chests in abandoned houses and villages, Mobs and from killing other players.

Awww snap HG represent lol but yeah, zombies are the only Mob but you also have to watch out for other players seeing as most of them (at least from my experiences) will attack you. You can also obtain loot from chests in abandoned houses and villages, Mobs and from killing other players.
Ah I see. Kinda reminds me of the Hunger Games gametype, just ongoing instead of divided by rounds.

I usually have a trash connection from like 1 PM to 6 PM. Other than that, it's good. We've theorized that it's our dorm hall's IT department purposely throttling the internet connection for some reason.

Back