WIRECAST HELP!!!!!!

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
so i became a full partner and i got wirecast. after i downloaded it i was prepared for a stream but when i went to click on it after i had installed it , it kept on coming up wiht an error code saying that it could not open. im not a n00b when it come to pc and errors but it just wouldnt open . so i tried to repair it and all that but was unable to ;( so then i just deleted it and i cant seem to find anywhere to download it . i have seen brodies thread on yttalk but for the new layout it is just not there ;( PLEASE HELP!!!!

Instead of Wirecast, why don't you look at Open Broadcaster Software. It's livestreaming software which is free and just as good as Wirecast. You could also take a look at Xsplit, both are as good as each other, but Xsplit you have to paid for the updated version and the free beta is missing a lot of features. So up to you.

Hi there -- the option to download Wirecast for YouTube should be there after you create a new live event, under the "choose your encoder" option

i have done that and i keep on getting the error 0xc0000142 when i try to open it ;( please could you help?

Instead of Wirecast, why don't you look at Open Broadcaster Software. It's livestreaming software which is free and just as good as Wirecast. You could also take a look at Xsplit, both are as good as each other, but Xsplit you have to paid for the updated version and the free beta is missing a lot of features. So up to you.

I too recommend OBS. I have xsplit but it's extremely clunky. I've found OBS to be smoother and simpler than anything else, and it's free.

Back