Will you at one point stop doing YouTube?

I don't think I would ever stop completely because I enjoy health and fitness and it's my passion. But I will say that as I get older and eventually start a family, my priorities will change for sure. I probably won't upload as frequently, well at least initially but I'll probably always be around.

I must admit I have made a number of videos simply to crank up my watch time.
I am monetized yet, hope to be soon - if YT decides that I can't be monetized (say, they decide to no longer monetize religious channels), I wouldn't quit, but I'd also upload much more sparingly.

I will stop creating when I no longer generate any revenue.
I am looking at ways to diversify at the moment for my 'pocket money'

Probably. I do see myself doing less and less videos as time goes on. My main goal is at least 100 episodes of my flagship show. Once I accomplish that.... I guess we'll see.

Definitely YES. My channel isn't growing really well. I have to move on and do the real business in real world.

I don’t plan on quitting anytime soon, but who knows what the future holds youtube might not even be popular anymore and there might be new video platform that takes over.

I run a small company buying storage lockers And reselling the content. My youtube is me filming my job. I also do other things on youtube but 80% is locker related. As long as it earns some extra revenue each month I will keep doing it. The only reason to stop would be if I stop buying lockers but it is my dream and I have been chasingbit for 5 years full time now.

In recent months I drastically reduced the time I spend making videos and at the same time spend more time making wedding videos than YouTube videos.
In fact, I am right now uploading my first YouTube videos since 4 months! Thats the biggest gap in the 5 years of my channels existance.

So at this point of time it wouldn't be such a big loose for my to have to stop my channel since I focus on other things, but I hope I can get back to making 2 YouTube videos per months and can keep going for another couple of years.

Back