Will this go viral?

David Miles

Reaction score
Will setting up the #LaughterNotSlaughter campaign without YouTube input dampen its impact?

The nomination campaign has already started on social media. I presume people will post their videos on YouTube themselves in addition to the @all7official twitter feed.

It would be nice to get any input.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i'm confused, that is an actual campaign or you are trying to start one?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think we'd all need a little bit more information about what the campaign is, what you're expecting, and how it relates to YouTube (if at all).

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think we'd all need a little bit more information about what the campaign is, what you're expecting, and how it relates to YouTube (if at all).
I just watched your gnochi video lol, I couldn't work out if you're a very good ventriliquist or you had an extra person! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1474746442,1474746407][/DOUBLEPOST]Like a few others have said, i don't know what you're asking. A bit more info would help a bunch. Cheers

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Based on my quick search results I found the FB page and it looks like it'd need some improvement in quality to even be ready to go viral

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just watched your gnochi video lol, I couldn't work out if you're a very good ventriliquist or you had an extra person! haha
Oh, I wish I were that good a ventriloquist, LOL! My partner is the puppeteer on the cooking videos. We both play characters with puppets for other videos. :)

Reactions: adams eats

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I don't know. No one knows what will go viral. If we did we'd all do it. But I know that forcing something to go viral is fastest way to make sure it won't. Good luck!