Will Joining a Network Help Growth Struggles? Are There Even Networks for Channels My Size?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After making a joke about networks in my latest video, I started thinking: is joining one a potential solution to my problem? The problem here the abysmal growth and viewership after 4 years of hard work. So will a network help me with that? Will one be able to finally get my channel out of the 50m ditch it is in?

And another big question is: are there even any good and helpful networks out there for channels my size? Whenever I stumbled across a network that promised support in the past, they all had one thing in common, they said they are there to offer massive support to the small guys and get their channels out their. However despite them being advertised as networks for small and passionate Youtubers, all of them had subscriber or views based milestones I'm not even close to getting, like having a total of 10k views.

So what are your thoughts about this? Would a network help my channel finally do well after so long?

JuriKaGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe try to do some collaborations? I have no experience with it yet, but I know for a fact at some point I will try it out because in pretty much every article I read about growing your channel it's mentioned.

Reactions: TGP-ROB

TGP-ROB

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No... Unfortunately
Once you reach the point of when you can actually join up
Youll be exponentially growing all by yourself
Those networks just give you the money you so called earned from your videos
If u want to grow, exposing urself on other social medias like here, fb, instagram etc...
Also potential collaborations always help out[DOUBLEPOST=1508171293,1508171245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe try to do some collaborations? I have no experience with it yet, but I know for a fact at some point I will try it out because in pretty much every article I read about growing your channel it's mentioned.
Funny how I mentioned it and u somehow commented before me?

Reactions: JuriKaGaming

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was wondering the same thing I just started YouTube a month ago and I've uploaded daily for 34 videos and I quickly jumped up to 33 subs and was getting maybe 10-15 views per vid and now everything is at a standstill! No new subs and very low views...

TGP-ROB

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was wondering the same thing I just started YouTube a month ago and I've uploaded daily for 34 videos and I quickly jumped up to 33 subs and was getting maybe 10-15 views per vid and now everything is at a standstill! No new subs and very low views...
Try and do your best
Keep doing what you do and have catchy titles and thumbnails that appeal to ones eye!
Its called click bait when the title and thumbnail have nothing to do with the video
But if you get the perfect combo
You will probs see an increase in subs and views

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I joined a network not long after i started my channel & i totally regretted it within weeks if not days. They didn't do anything to help me, they give us sponsored jobs & we get a little cash out of that I guess but they get more of it :/

Reactions: TGP-ROB

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I joined a network not long after i started my channel & i totally regretted it within weeks if not days. They didn't do anything to help me, they give us sponsored jobs & we get a little cash out of that I guess but they get more of it :/
I mean, at least you got some money. All I earned from YT so far is 12p.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I mean, at least you got some money. All I earned from YT so far is 12p.
But I was locked into a contract with them for 2 years. I couldn't get out of it like a dayum gym membership. For 2 years, all i got out of it was $20. They took a fair amount of the pay.
Apart from that, they didn't help in general. I didn't grow more because of signing up to a network, i hussled my own a** lol