Why would someone want an intro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awepsie

Posting Mad!
I see lots of guys here asking for an intro and I would like to know the reason you want something like that..
I mean, sure, when you have many subs and fans it's cool, I agree..

But, personally speaking, in the beginning I know that people are likely to leave my channel soon, so I don't feel like wasting precious seconds with no actual content.

Could you please let me know your opinion on the subject?
Thanks! :)

Well, you pretty much summed it up there! It's just a clip that looks good. A way to brand your channel, let people know its unique to you.

I see lots of guys here asking for an intro and I would like to know the reason you want something like that..
I mean, sure, when you have many subs and fans it's cool, I agree..

But, personally speaking, in the beginning I know that people are likely to leave my channel soon, so I don't feel like wasting precious seconds with no actual content.

Could you please let me know your opinion on the subject?
Thanks! :)

if you have a good intro, it's a bit more professional in my opinion. It also may show that you are dedicated to making your vids look good.

Also, an intro can say a lot in such a short amount of time. Depending on your style, you can show off your personality or show what you're channel is about in like 10 seconds.

It gives a cohesive look to all your videos :) I love intros, so long as they're not really long ones. I concur with the 5 second max comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back