Why Small YouTubers Have Trouble Growing (Far Cry 4 Gameplay)

I have now watched a couple of videos like this and it just sucks. Like taking the risk and spending lots of time on creating such great content with little reward sucks. But people need to come together and help each other out to get everyone out there.

Solid video with valuable info and great awareness. I will be looking through ya channel for more helpful advice :)
 
I have now watched a couple of videos like this and it just sucks. Like taking the risk and spending lots of time on creating such great content with little reward sucks. But people need to come together and help each other out to get everyone out there.

Solid video with valuable info and great awareness. I will be looking through ya channel for more helpful advice :)
It is disheartening to see the time, effort, and money you've invested amount to a little more then nothing but youtube is only half based on your independent actions how the community responds to you is extremely important and as it stands the community is to single minded to "competitive" to understand that in order to make it somewhere on youtube they need to be more willing to give others a chance and put aside this horrible mentality that "its all about me!" and support the community they are in.

I'm glad you found the video helpful and informative and I hope you find other videos just as helpful. Thank you for commenting :)
 
It is disheartening to see the time, effort, and money you've invested amount to a little more then nothing but youtube is only half based on your independent actions how the community responds to you is extremely important and as it stands the community is to single minded to "competitive" to understand that in order to make it somewhere on youtube they need to be more willing to give others a chance and put aside this horrible mentality that "its all about me!" and support the community they are in.

I'm glad you found the video helpful and informative and I hope you find other videos just as helpful. Thank you for commenting :)
Like I haven't made a video for 6 months but am returning very soon. While I did YT I found videos where I just didn't enjoy but there are the ones that you absolutely love and I kept going back to them to show support. That builds relationships then you work together. I helped people while I wasn't making videos with several things and its good seeing them slowly grow.

Thanks :)
 
Back
Top