Why is this guys video appearing next to my videos

garry firth

I've Got It
I touched on this before about my vids not appearing next to mine and I got advice.I made a copperwire stripping machine and a video about it,52,000 views.Now when I watch my other videos,there are other vidoes about copper stripping that appear next to my video,yet my video does not appear,why is it this rednecks video appears constantly yet my video doesnt and it is my channels video that is playing,this reallypisses me off.
 
they might be doing some sort of promotion if it is featured, if not then the tags or description would need to be related in some way, sounds odd
 
I touched on this before about my vids not appearing next to mine and I got advice.I made a copperwire stripping machine and a video about it,52,000 views.Now when I watch my other videos,there are other vidoes about copper stripping that appear next to my video,yet my video does not appear,why is it this rednecks video appears constantly yet my video doesnt and it is my channels video that is playing,this reallypisses me off.
Maybe your video pops up next to his as well.... I get tons of views from being referred from other videos
 
He probably used KgaTV's guide on Yttalk to steal your video tags, or he's just passively trying to ask you to collab with him.
 
A few of the results in the suggested videos list are personalised and based on your recent viewing history. So what you see isn't necessarily what everyone else is eeing. If you've been watching a lot of this guy's videos recently, then YT might actually think you like his content (even if you don't!)

Log out of youtube, clear your cookies / cache etc and test it again through an anonymous proxy (like anonymouse.org) and see what happens.
 
A few of the results in the suggested videos list are personalised and based on your recent viewing history. So what you see isn't necessarily what everyone else is eeing. If you've been watching a lot of this guy's videos recently, then YT might actually think you like his content (even if you don't!)

Log out of youtube, clear your cookies / cache etc and test it again through an anonymous proxy (like anonymouse.org) and see what happens.
thanks ,
 
Garry

I just checked a few of your vids out. You need to put your channel name (arrghgarry) in the tags of all your videos. That way, they all have a common tag that links them together. I see that's your first tag in your copper video - you need to do that in ALL your videos :)
 
Hi ,I have been doing it,and I think I did get a bump..I have over 2000 videos so it takes time,can you see my tags? how is that possible ?I added arrghgarry en masse ,then I started to put it at the front ..I wonder if I should put arrgh garry as well sepearte the arrgh...Thanks for helping really appreciate it
 
Back
Top