Why is this forum full of 12-14 year olds?

I really don't think it matters, i'm 17 almost 18.. it's different from when we were younger, i started vlogging when i was 15.
 
Well I am sorry I lied about my age I am actually 14, but the hard life I have lead living on the streets singing and dancing with my gang friends The Jets has made me look older thatn I am.

You gave yourself away when you mentioned the musical West side story sir..back in my day..all we had was pong! And we liked it! You could play tennis too, but it was pong with a green plastic sheet put on the 500lb tube screen tv! Which only had 3 channels! 4 if you had the special uhf device you put in the back of it! Darn kids with their tubeyous and what nots! *Old curmudgin voice, shakin' his fist* :D
 
Cause I love making videos (be doing it since I was 10) and I love this forum. I'm almost 15 but I don't think age matters
 
Back
Top