Why is my channel still small?

Promoting and networking are the most important things, to make sure people come across your channel! :)

Like it or not, you know that's how it is. I know half of everyone's subscribers came from a lucky search
Definitely not true. Luck is just a cop-out excuse for smaller channels to use. I'm not going to lie to you. I used to use that excuse but then I realized that it was more to it than luck. Luck plays the smallest factor out of everything.

Keep in mind, gaming is the most popular channel on this forum so you are in competition with many other people. But I looked at your channel and it is definitely appealing (from a looks standpoint) Im not a gamer so I cant really comment on the content. But just sit back and be patient, your channel will grow in time.

Keep in mind, gaming is the most popular channel on this forum so you are in competition with many other people. But I looked at your channel and it is definitely appealing (from a looks standpoint) Im not a gamer so I cant really comment on the content. But just sit back and be patient, your channel will grow in time.

Thanks, I will definitely be patient with the channel. Thanks for the feedback too.

Definitely not true. Luck is just a cop-out excuse for smaller channels to use. I'm not going to lie to you. I used to use that excuse but then I realized that it was more to it than luck. Luck plays the smallest factor out of everything.

While I agree with you point that luck doesn't mean everything, I disagree that it's the smallest

Channels take hard work to make and build, good quality videos are sometimes impossible to create, and they are discovered when the keywords are searched within a specific pattern, which most people hope matches up to their video. That's why you see channels with almost a dozen different combos of the title in the tag.

k well
1. dont make your lets plays so long! You have like 20 minutes, thats long. Ask yourself. Would you watch a lets play of someone elses that just started youtube for that long?
2. Good job with annotations on your videos, try getting more attractive thumbnails
3. Dont upload so much. you dont want to annoy people spamming their subscriptions page with your videos.
4. The first 10-30 seconds of your video is crucial. You want to have an entertaining voice that fluctuates and is not monotone. That way you get their attention fast.
5. other than that your pretty good, after all you just started man, just be dedicated and youll do fine :)
PEACE!
-PoisonousAvacado

Never mind your channel being a gaming channel which gets buried in the other tens of thousands of people doing it. Plus the games you're playing aren't mega recent.

As a lot of people have already said, knowing how to promote yourself (such as marketing) is the most important factor. Why? Because even if you make the best videos on the planet, if no one knows of it, then no one will know it exists. Of course one person might stumble upon your videos and like it so much that they advertise for you, but that usually is nowhere near enough.

Back