why is my channel listed as a music channel on social blade?

jazzyisme

I've Got It
So I just went onto social blade and searched my channel and it comes up as a music channel, any ideas why? More importantly how can I change this?
Thanks for any ideas!
 
No it looks at the video category that you chose for your existing videos, not the keywords and chooses the one that comes up the most.

Example your Music Monday is in the music category. You can change the category to something else but it takes quite a while for SB to reflect those changes. Also, you must choose a category that is accurate or YouTube itself doesn't like it.
 
I see Dose it affect my searchability do you know? I guess it will Change as I do more acting stuff as I will be doing in future :) thank you for your help!!!
 
My channel is listed as a people channel due to all my vlogging videos. While I now also have a fair bit of automotive only videos they pale in comparison with the sheer amount of vlogging videos. Hence on social-blade my channel will probably forever be known as a "people" channel.
 
Back
Top