Why do you think the big youtubers haven't talked about Sam/Veeoneye

Let them have their day in court before burning them at the stake on hearsay. Character assassination propagated by what someone said and based on "feelings" without proof is scary and should not be supported.
 
Because small channels think they'll get the sick views from it.
That's why petitions were made by small channels, that's why mostly small channel had to say stuff about Pepper and the funny thing is, most of the times these small channel had now idea about the s**t they were talking about.

But that's what people do.
 
Or was Pepper older and wiser and knew it was the smaller channels, the immature and naive females that he could abuse?
That's a possibility.
But as far as I know, no one pressed charges against Pepper.
So that's just blah blah for me.

The moment someone takes him in court I'll believe their stories.
And I'll be glad to see that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend Pepper. He is a ******** but just because he is a ******** it doesn't mean he is a rapist.
If someone takes actions and proves him guilty, I'll be happy to see him going to jail.


The thing is, people that never met or spoke with Pepper were making videos.
One guy from THIS forum that has nothing to do with Pepper created the petition to take Pepper's channel down.

Why?
Did he rape you? Did he ask you for nudes when you were underage? Did he assault you in any way?
NO.
You didn't even know Sam Pepper before the shitstorm.
In Italy we say, "If you want to live for 100 years, mind your own business".

And what made me laugh the most was the fact that this guy was whining about the hate he was getting because of that video+petition.
Orly?

The point is, Pepper might have raped someone. I'm not saying it's not a possibility.
But unless someone takes actions, it's just internet blah blah.
 
I
When all of that shiz went down I feel like a lot of smallish youtubers had a response to it all either by means of twitter or making a video response to it. However I noticed that a lot of the bigger youtubers didn't even seem to acknowledge it much which seemed strange to me. Just curious what you all have to say about that...
think they just don't care and its better to not even acknowledge it, especially when fans could get upset about there opinion about the situation no matter what they say.
 
Honestly, they probably don't want to get dragged down with them/or associated with them. If they intervene, then they will be perceived as a part of the situation.
 
The f**k is a Sam/Veeoneye?

Sam Pepper and VeeOneEye (Jason) they both were caught in the act of sexually manipulating fans and raping people.

Some big youtubers have talked about this, but the mainstream ones can't afford to address the issues, they need to keep up their "image," which is honestly sad, but that's how the youtube game is played.
 
There's a lot more than just Sam and Jason. So many people are being accused and it's a shame that (if true) they decided to use whatever level of fame they had in this manner. It has subscribers wondering who and what they can trust.
 
Back
Top