Why do I have no subscribers?

Yea, there is literally NO reason. Just leave it be and let it die in peace... Why would you be mean to someone who is fixing to die?

Mabye they have decided OneChannel is just terrible and most people hate it. Either that or they will just strip off every feature to force people to change. xD That would be mean.
 
Mine is gone as well. :mad: I have the new layout. I'm looking at it right now and the 'subscribe' button is missing.
EDIT: Wait, no... I'm just dumb. Never mind, I have the button... it just doesn't show up when I'm logged in. :oops:
 
Wait so I would have to log out to view my subs? Lol no.
I can see your subscriber count (since I'm a non-subscriber) but for you to see it you have to look along the top left when you click 'My Channel'. You can also go to your dashboard to check your subscriber count.
 
Back
Top