Whos your favorite small youtube (under 100 subs)

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
I was thinking it might be nice to start a thread to promote some small channels that you love watching. Mine would be ClumsinessisaCurse
https://www.youtube.com/user/ClumsinessisaCurse?feature=watch
She is a uk vlogger and I'm pretty sure I came across her channel via this forum. I can't quite say what I like so much about her videos, but all of them leave me with a smile and so far I haven’t found a boring one. Her videos also feel to have a high production value, the lighting and sound is always good. So go and take a look and leave a reply telling me who your favourite small youtuber is.

Hmm, this is hard, considering that the people I am subbed to once had 0-100subs but now have a few 1000's.

I guess "Elitegamerslegacy", they only have 36 subs but are actually pretty cool, they deserve more.

Geassu

He uploads nice gameplays from the games i really like, and is under 100 subscribers. I think he deserves more :D

Hmm, this is hard, considering that the people I am subbed to once had 0-100subs but now have a few 1000's.

I guess "Elitegamerslegacy", they only have 36 subs but are actually pretty cool, they deserve more.
Just had a quick watch of one of there videos. I'm not a massive gamer but it was good they do deserve more views.

Back