Vlog WHO WOULD LOVE TO DO AN AMAZING COLLAB?

We are currently looking for anyone who would be willing to do a collab... or if anyone who is working on making a collab video, and needs some more people !!

Just us me know! :)

If anyone has some ideas then shoot!!

We are vloggers that love to do anything spontaneous!

I just saw your coming out video story. I would really enjoy collaborating with you because I for one, can relate to you. I'm a gay male as well. And, I feel like gay youtubers need to be represented in a good light compared to all the drama that has been going on between them. I look forward to hearing from you if you have any ideas in mind for a collaboration.

We are currently looking for anyone who would be willing to do a collab... or if anyone who is working on making a collab video, and needs some more people !!

Just us me know! :)

If anyone has some ideas then shoot!!

We are vloggers that love to do anything spontaneous!
Im down to collab mate. Im from the UK

I am currently working on a collab for anyone (and everyone) interested :) It's going to be a motivational/comedic/encouraging pick me up type of video. Wouldn't be a lot of work at all, as I'm trying to get as many people as I can from as many corners of the world as I can. I hope I'm not hijacking this thread haha, but seriously if anyone is interested, let me know! I'd love to have you on board.

Back