Vlog Who wants to make friends?

Yultronics

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been off for a few months but I'm back. It'd be great to communicate with other vloggers
Hey I tried to message you on YouTube but you have contact lock. No worries though, wondering if you wanted to feature each other?
-Shawn

Vloggingrandom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I tried to message you on YouTube but you have contact lock. No worries though, wondering if you wanted to feature each other?
-Shawn
Yeah sorry about that. My inbox gets spammed to the max and that's the only way to prevent that haha. I'll add you as a contact soon.

theelijahtalk

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a vlogger, I love making friends ^.^ It doesn't matter if you are in the same room with me or not I find a way to work it out.

Vloggingrandom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm a vlogger, I love making friends ^.^ It doesn't matter if you are in the same room with me or not I find a way to work it out.
Bro, I love your channel. If I was into collabs and stuff, I'd def wanna work with you. Hi from your new sub :)

theelijahtalk

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro, I love your channel. If I was into collabs and stuff, I'd def wanna work with you. Hi from your new sub :)
Ah thanks man! Welcome to the Dirty Turtle family! Maybe sometime in the future we can work on something! :D Hello and thank you for subscribing, from Elijah.