Vlog Who wants to collab?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah I'm blonde now?! I didnt think i was... That's news to me! (My hair is light brown but looks blonde in high light areas)

Yeah I know it's shocking! Well I had blonde hair as a child and over the summer I worked as a lifeguard and it bleached my hair back to blonde and it's slowly going back to light brown

Can I get in on this? My camera has its struggles right now, but I am getting a nice one for christmas just to let ya know. But I'd love to be a part of this.

If this is still open, I'd love to jump in. (My stats: 263 subs with 29k views, 700 likes, 15,000+ followers.)[DOUBLEPOST=1387143198,1387092871][/DOUBLEPOST]There are many ways to collab:
- meeting and film, log in the same place, produce full sketches, google hangout/interview. Bake cookies together?
- film each section in separate (say if you are in different countries) then send the footage to one person to edit.
- If a channel is a lot bigger than another, maybe the smaller channel has a skill set the larger channel needs like sound production of special effects. Donate those skills for a link back at the end of the video.
- Getting together for full productions, maybe a web series or full length film.
- Online game play videos with audio from different players.

Just some thoughts. I think if you do this long enough you will have knocked them all out. I've done them all with the exception of game play videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back