Gaming Who wants to collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added you, I can play pretty much anything, but time zones sometimes might be an issue because im in the UK.

EDIT- oh, and im 16, soon to be 17 #yolo

Last edited:
Why would you betray us like this. Who else have you been recording with? Is it that boy with more subs then us.. we get it Audrey, we get it.
"From everyone at Brisk Cinema"

I'm almost 16. Give it 3 months and then I'll be 16. Don't know if you want to, but I'd love to collab!

I'm almost 16. Give it 3 months and then I'll be 16. Don't know if you want to, but I'd love to collab!
sure we can collab dood no worries hahaha add me on steam: totallyAud[DOUBLEPOST=1379966903,1379966822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why would you betray us like this. Who else have you been recording with? Is it that boy with more subs then us.. we get it Audrey, we get it.
"From everyone at Brisk Cinema"
f**k you eric. i love you just deal with it. i like to do more than only just briskcinema. IM STILL A PART BUT I WANNA DO MORE FOR MY CHANNEL I LOVEYOU PEOPLE CALM DOWN

I am hurt you would say such words to me
sure we can collab dood no worries hahaha add me on steam: totallyAud[DOUBLEPOST=1379966903,1379966822][/DOUBLEPOST]
f**k you eric. i love you just deal with it. i like to do more than only just briskcinema. IM STILL A PART BUT I WANNA DO MORE FOR MY CHANNEL I LOVEYOU PEOPLE CALM DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back