Who (or what) inspired you to start doing youtube videos?

Paul Soares Jr - Loved that he was a Dad (like me) and still made Minecraft videos (Like I wanted to). Being on the older spectrum of my "genre" gets interesting sometimes, haha.
 
because I'm a gamer on YouTube my inspiration and motivator to stay YouTube was mainly whiteboy7thst.
 
Cryoatic, CinnamonToastKen, and I know everyone's going to make that :rolleyes: face when I say PewDiePie.

A Let's Player inspired by Pewds? How original....
 
Ross Scott, for his awesome "Freeman's Mind" series, was the first time I was really inspired to make gaming videos. Now, on top of that, channels/people like AVGN, JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, Jesse Cox, Game Grumps, and The Completionist all inspire me to make high-quality, entertaining videos.
 
The main reason for me to make Youtube video's is to show the awesomeness of my favorite games and share that to the world.
 
Back
Top