Who on the whole is the most funniest yotuber?!

TheRealPlayer28

Active Member
well i know its a controversial question but i'd like to find more of those 'hidden gems'
my favourite is SHANE DAWSON do u agree with meh?
 
Mine favorite is AttackingTucans. In some of his videos people called him the Shane Dawson of Let's plays so maybe you'd find him funny as well.
 
There is no controversy, because the funniest YouTuber is obviously.... <drumroll> me! Bad jokes aside, jacksepticeye is quite funny for me right now. Also Conan O'Brien. Hey, he's a YouTuber too.
 
I've never watched any of Shane Dawsons videos so I cant comment. I have recently started watching Troye Sivans videos and he's pretty funny. I couldn't say who the funniest is for sure, apart from me ;)

I think Jenna Marbles has had her funny moments but a lot of her stuff (especially lately) is pretty weak. The vlog brothers are funny but I don't think they class themselves as a 'comedy' channel... hmm its a tough one.
 
Back
Top