Who is your demographic?

That's awesome! I tried checking out your channel but your link doesn't work.
Thanks for letting me know about my link. I think I got it fixed! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1487442711,1487442573][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking at my analytics it's 70% men and 30% women, both in the age range of 25-35 on average. I doubt many young kids would watch a cooking video.
Well you just hooked me! I love to eat! I'm also 70% man and 28 yrs of age. Talk about fitting into a stereotype. ;)

70% men-30% women for me! I noticed that my like main target is really anyone who likes gaming videos or just commentary on topics in general, but I have a high amount of women in the 18-24 years old range and a lot of guys in the 25-34 years old range watching my videos! So I guess that the people who see my videos are, thankfully, the people who I've kinda come to expect watching my videos.

Checking stats men age 25-35 mostly. Very few women and almost 0 under 18. Anyone interested in Japan or old games mostly

Men. Men. Men. Roughly 25-40.

I do mainly a Game of Thrones/Walking Dead/Comic channel. My YouTube demo breakdown is something like 82% of viewers are men. Woof!

Three largest main age group:
upload_2017-2-19_17-47-10.png
Where overall I have 78% male 22% female. That's pretty much how its been monthly since the beginning of my channel, not much have changed.

I never targeted my audience, I just made sure its family friendly most of the time.

I hit some weird ones. Older people and college kids and even veterans. (I make videos about coffee)

What I could think of is that older people are long time drinkers, college kids gotta stay up late to study and veterans are... veterans.

Totally normal.

Back