Who are you subscribed to?

I only watch my friends channel
they are Storm Qs, FasT1v1Team, Kiaat, TheChromeNA (recommend you to watch ), AmbitionSnipingOG, CloneCharizard, TheLegendary1v1er, ItzShokzz, and much more but I'm lazy[DOUBLEPOST=1365914178,1365914072][/DOUBLEPOST]
And if he doesn't upload episode 50 soon I'm going to unsubscribe until he does hahahaha
he has 50 eps. posted I think hes active enough for you to subscribe

From most to least subscribers as of this posting..

Cynicalbrit, Ashens, Jimathers, TeamAvolition, Rubberfruit, UkinoJoe, ExtraAshens, WrecklessEating, Vash12349, AlphaOmegaSin, cs188, R33MIX, PMRants, Skorch82, Helloween4545, CraigAA1028, Mowtendoo, Undertakerfreak1127, Photonvids, Waxination, DaveTheUsher, PrinceBoo21, NodusGriefing, cs188returns, FrozenFoxy, Aussie50, iMustDestroyAll, DinnerWarrior, WalrusguyMEMORIAL, thebronx19740, FreakEating, TeamExitiumGriefing, ElectricUnicycleCrew, S1ege79, TeamNeutralize, madanonymous, AusMinecraftGriefers, Archimedies123, myklc, humanvegetable, GriefingPro, RevelationGriefing, spraymucus, KrymzonPainTV, TheSunnyCar, SpAuMinecraft, Latechow, Doomguy2nd, tmudder, SGtMarkIV, Aquarius199, AltimaMantoid, MyDemonicLogic, SquareOneGaming, AintBigAintClever, CrapgamerReviews, WJClassics, WaxonatorMemorial, DeimosComaBlack, itsmea3k, BlooditeDrakan, QuezKnowsBest, VelocityEncore, KingdomOG, BlueSmokeProductions, Plankhead, Quakeman224, TheWeekle, TheTOOTHchannel, ocult100, az0919, PLAMinecraft, TheGreenHerring, Cannonball1990, KatamoriENG, BouncyTEM, ChuckBronx, VoltaLoydz, KeepOnDooming, Doomwarrior667, JustSomeMusicGuy, Nopoet406, Mrthejoshmon, TheRealSteveRot, VinVulpis, Cokachoke, Alexfcwo, MrHellspore2, Scskwirl and LytheRacoon.

He hasn't posted in a month, and he's only posted 49 brostafo. I wasn't going to unsubscribe because he was inactive, I was J-O-K-I-N-G.

Lol yea, I really hope that he keeps on putting out more of the YGS videos in the future! I think we all know that you were kidding :) there's no sense in unsubscribing to someone just because they haven't posted in a little while haha.

Lol yea, I really hope that he keeps on putting out more of the YGS videos in the future! I think we all know that you were kidding :) there's no sense in unsubscribing to someone just because they haven't posted in a little while haha.
exactly, then if he did upload i wouldn't know :'o

Back