Which one for my channel art?

I like the idea of the sitting on text one but think it looks a bit unnatural on the 2d text :/

I know what your trying to say. I was thinking if it was 3D the text it would look alot better. Thanks for your opinion:D[DOUBLEPOST=1372001844,1372001808][/DOUBLEPOST]
The second one looks *insert word that no-one can think of*. :) And once you have uploaded your first video, if you let me know, I will be happy to check it out. :)

Okaay, I will:D Thanks for our opinion also that's the one everyone likes the best:D Hehe.

Second one. Idk the second pose makes the character look better, the first looks like very generic and rough graphics. Just my opinion but the second is my fav

I vote for the second one, and I will brave an attempt to find the word to describe it! It makes you look more thoughtful! Did I get it?
Honestly, id add some color into the fonts, i think it would look good.
I also think more color would be a good idea. Any specific reason it looks all cloudy and gloomy? :(

Honestly, id add some color into the fonts, i think it would look good.

A friend was kind to make me a channel art but I don't think I'll use that channel anymore. I think I'll just keep the one channel and do gaming and the occasional vlog:). Thanks for your opinion though:D.[DOUBLEPOST=1372217971,1372217855][/DOUBLEPOST]
I vote for the second one, and I will brave an attempt to find the word to describe it! It makes you look more thoughtful! Did I get it?

I also think more color would be a good idea. Any specific reason it looks all cloudy and gloomy? :(

I think so:p. Like I look generous. I don't know:p I don't know why it's all cloudy though it looked cool, I don't know much about channel are but like I said I'm sticking to the one channel and I won't be needing it anymore. Thanks for your opinion though:D

The text might be a little long. Look at your profile box sits over your banner on your channel. If you have your text all in one line, your profile box might block part of your lettering. Did you see how it looked like on two lines?

girlside
ofgaming

Notice how the two i's in girlside cause the first line to be shorter. You may be able to sit your girl to the right of girlside on top of the last g in gaming.

Back