Which channels welcome video response?

dumbgirlfrd

I read many articles that teaches youtuber to get more views, one thing most of the articles mention are post video response to other videos. But I don't know where to look for a channel that welcome video response, does anyone know any? Or maybe your channel welcome video response? ;)

btw my channel welcome video response, though I only had around 20 views, probably won't help much:twins:

I read many articles that teaches youtuber to get more views, one thing most of the articles mention are post video response to other videos. But I don't know where to look for a channel that welcome video response, does anyone know any? Or maybe your channel welcome video response? ;)

btw my channel welcome video response, though I only had around 20 views, probably won't help much:twins:
We welcome video responses... It doesn't hurt to try to respond..

most videos allow them,
all the videos made be a VEVO channel allow them automatically
Most videos, the creator has to accept the video before it can become a video responce
:)

you look for a topic similar to yours that was posted fairly recently and with a lot of traffic. then you post your vid response there, hoping the channel owner sees it

Vevo allows them (as was mentioned) but to be honest a lot of people post videos responses to their videos, so videos don't usually get a lot of exposure. Also, the problem is that a lot of the viewers might think that you are spamming and might come to your channel and just dislike your video.

It would have been good if big youtubers and vloggers had the option turned on though.

I personally don't have it on, and trust me, it won't make a difference to you if you post a video response to one of my videos or not.

most videos allow them,
all the videos made be a VEVO channel allow them automatically
Most videos, the creator has to accept the video before it can become a video responce
:)

some channels like tobuscus enables video responses so everyone can leave one

thanks, that's very useful, I just wanna know if there are more channels out there that that accept video responses automatically :)

Would like to invite everyone to Post a Video Response on my Channel.
I have created a video called " Most Video Responses Ever Youtube "
Your video can be about anything you want..just keep it clean..
Click on the Youtube Channel link for Donald Strickland below.
Thanks and please subscribe and Iwill follow you back..Thanks!
Donald Strickland

Back