Request Where/who can i get good thumbnails from

Xzeron

I've Got It
So i have been looking and after getting a bit of advice, i want to try and turn my channel around. I want a brighter feel and look for it. I think a really great place to start is in my thumbnails and channel art.
So i pose the question, where can i find these services? I'd rather not pay for anything, but if it were to come down to it, money isnt really an issue. If i can get any advice, that'd be awesome, thanks guys!

If you want to do them yourself, get Paint.NET or gimp. I make all my own thumbnails using Paint.NET :)

Otherwise, there's a graphic design sub-forum or something where you can ask and request :)

Good luck!

-AG

I'd strongly recommend that you learn to do your own thumbnails at least. I couldn't imagine having to ask someone else everytime I needed one before uploading a video. It isn't that hard to learn and it'll give you so much more control over the content of your channel.

Free software to help would be gimp, paint.net or pixlr.com and do a search on YT for tutorials - there are loads of videos, but remember, bright and bold are the most important. The number one goal of a thumbnail is to get your video noticed. Good luck!

I'd strongly recommend that you learn to do your own thumbnails at least. I couldn't imagine having to ask someone else everytime I needed one before uploading a video. It isn't that hard to learn and it'll give you so much more control over the content of your channel.

Free software to help would be gimp, paint.net or pixlr.com and do a search on YT for tutorials - there are loads of videos, but remember, bright and bold are the most important. The number one goal of a thumbnail is to get your video noticed. Good luck!

Alright, thanks :D I think i might have been misunderstood :/ I think i just need help with a new banner. I will do my own thumbnails, but i guess i just wanted ideas or something. Idk, i've been up way to long lol

Back